Tourism Excellence Awards 2021
Nominations for Tourism Excellence Awards are now open!
*Deadline has been extended to Wed. March 24th, 2021*
Every year, the Tourism Excellence Awards honour Newfoundland and Labrador’s exceptional tourism industry operators who demonstrate passion, innovation, dedication and ingenuity in their tourism endeavors. To view the winners from 2020, click here.
General nomination guidelines are as follows:
- Only complete nomination forms will be accepted.
- Nominations must adhere to the word limit and supporting documentation guidelines.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Only the award recipients will be recognized.
The Awards Committee, comprised of tourism industry representatives, will provide recommendations to Hospitality NL on recipients of the following awards: H. Clayton Sparkes Accommodator Award of Excellence, Tourism Champion Award, CBDC Tourism Business Award of Excellence, Tourism Innovator Award, Tourism Corporate Partner Award, Cultural Tourism Award, Sustainable Tourism Award, and the Bed & Breakfast Award of Excellence. If you are interested in sitting on the 2021 Tourism Excellence Awards Selection Committee, please contact Alexandria Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-563-0700 ext. 234. View committee requirements.
All decisions rendered by Hospitality NL are final.
* Please note that some awards have additional guidelines/requirements that are listed as part of the award descriptions.
- CBDC Tourism Business Award of Excellence
- H. Clayton Sparkes Accommodator Award of Excellence
- Tourism Champion Award
- BDC Tourism Innovator Award
- Tourism Corporate Partner Award
- Cultural Tourism Award
- Sustainable Tourism Award
- Bed & Breakfast Award of Excellence
- Tourism Achievement Award
- Cruise Vision Award