Have you considered serving on Hospitality Newfoundland & Labrador’s Board of Directors? Hospitality NL is seeking tourism industry leaders from across all regions of the province to submit nominations. As a member of Hospitality NL’s Board of Directors, you’ll be empowered by our members to guide the direction of the association and determine the strategic priorities for advocacy, professional development, and membership.
Hospitality NL’s Board structure is comprised of the following positions:
- Seven at-large positions: voted to the Board by Hospitality NL’s general membership (Chair, Vice-Chair and Secretary/Treasurer positions are then appointed by the Board).
- One Hotel/Motel sector representative: voted to the Board by any Hospitality NL members who are only identified under the same Hotel/Motel Industry Member Category as the eligible candidate.
- One Food & Beverage sector representative: voted to the Board by any Hospitality NL members who are identified only under the same Food & Beverage Industry Member Category as the eligible candidate.
- One Bed & Breakfast representative: voted to the Board by any Hospitality NL members identified only under the same Bed and Breakfast Industry Member Category as the eligible candidate.
Nominations are now open for (5) five Director at Large Representatives for the 2024/2025 Hospitality NL Board of Directors. The election will take place from February 6th to 17th, 2024.
The deadline for nominations is January 21, 2024 at 12:00 Noon (NST).
To be eligible to run, candidates must be:
- A member in good standing with Hospitality NL.
- The primary voting representative for their member organization in the Industry and Associate categories as per the Articles of Association.
- Nominated by two other Hospitality NL members in good standing.
Your experience as part of Newfoundland and Labrador’s tourism industry makes you an ideal candidate for this role. Please consider completing the nomination form at your nearest convenience.
2024 Board Elections – HNL | Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador