Tourism Excellence Awards
Every year, the Tourism Excellence Awards honour Newfoundland and Labrador’s exceptional tourism industry operators who demonstrate passion, innovation, dedication, and ingenuity in their tourism endeavors. Award Nominations will be accepted until the end of day Tuesday, December 20th, 2022. The awards will be presented at the Annual Conference Gala on Thursday March 2nd, 2023.
General nomination guidelines are as follows:
- Only complete nomination forms will be accepted.
- Nominations must adhere to the word limit and supporting documentation guidelines.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Only the award recipients will be recognized.
- Nominees must be members of Hospitality NL in good standing.
- Nominees must be approved under the Tourism Assurance Plan (TAP). Learn more here: https://hnl.ca/resources/about-tap/
The Awards Committee, comprised of tourism industry representatives, will review nominations and provide recommendations to Hospitality NL on the recipients of the following awards:
- H. Clayton Sparkes Accommodator Award of Excellence
- Tourism Champion Award
- CBDC Tourism Business Award of Excellence
- Tourism Innovator Award
- Tourism Corporate Partner Award
- Cultural Tourism Award [sponsored by Newfoundland & Labrador Tourism]
All decisions rendered by Hospitality NL are final.
* Please note that some awards have additional guidelines/requirements that are listed as part of the award descriptions.
Award Nominations will be accepted until the end of day Tuesday, December 20th, 2022
If you have any questions regarding award nominations, please contact Manpreet Kaur at email@example.com or 1-800-563-0700 ext. 235.