Every year, the Tourism Excellence Awards honour Newfoundland and Labrador’s exceptional tourism industry operators who demonstrate passion, innovation, dedication, and ingenuity in their tourism endeavors. The awards will be presented at the Annual Conference Gala on Thursday March 2nd, 2023.
General nomination guidelines are as follows:
- Only complete nomination forms will be accepted.
- Nominations must adhere to the word limit and supporting documentation guidelines.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Only the award recipients will be recognized.
- Nominees must be members of Hospitality NL in good standing.
- Nominees must be approved under the Tourism Assurance Plan (TAP). Learn more here: https://hnl.ca/resources/about-tap.
The Awards Committee, comprised of tourism industry representatives, will review nominations and provide recommendations to Hospitality NL on the recipients of the following awards:
- H. Clayton Sparkes Accommodator Award of Excellence
- Tourism Champion Award
- CBDC Tourism Business Award of Excellence
- Tourism Innovator Award
- Tourism Corporate Partner Award
- Bed & Breakfast Award of Excellence
- Food & Beverage Award of Excellence
- Cultural Tourism Award [sponsored by Newfoundland & Labrador Tourism]
- Sustainable Tourism Award [sponsored by Parks Canada]
All decisions rendered by Hospitality NL are final.
* Please note that some awards have additional guidelines/requirements that are listed as part of the award descriptions.
*NEW* Employee Award: Nominations are now closed.
All other 2023 Award Nominations are now closed.
CBDC Tourism Business Award of Excellence
H. Clayton Sparkes Accommodator Award of Excellence
Tourism Champion Award
BDC Tourism Innovator Award
Tourism Corporate Partner Award
Cultural Tourism Award
Bed & Breakfast Award of Excellence
Tourism Achievement Award
Food & Beverage Award of Excellence
- Sustainable Tourism Award
If you have any questions regarding award nominations, please contact Manpreet Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-563-0700 ext. 235.