Why didn’t I think of that?
This is the thought that springs to mind when you think of this person or company. Hospitality NL and the Business Development Bank of Canada want to acknowledge leaders who demonstrate ingenuity and creativity in their business activities. This award recognizes an individual, business, or organization that has developed a tourism business, market, product, process initiative, or an unconventional approach to an existing market, product, or process. This innovation is having a positive impact on the tourism industry in Newfoundland and Labrador, and whether new to the industry* or a longstanding tourism business, this operation is doing things in a new way!
- Nominees must be approved under the Tourism Assurance Plan. Learn more.
- Nominees must be members of Hospitality NL in good standing.
- Nominees must be in operation for a minimum of two years. *
- Only complete nomination forms will be accepted.
- Nominations must adhere to the word limit and supporting documentation guidelines.
To submit a nomination for the Tourism Innovator award, complete the following 4-part nomination form.
*Deadline for submission is Tuesday, December 20th, 2022*