Register today and learn the skills and techniques required to provide exceptional customer service! By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of excellent customer service skills.
- Describe the communication process, and the skills required to make your communication effective.
- Demonstrate how to listen to your customers in a way that shows that you care about them and their needs.
- Describe the value of tourism to your community.
- Explain the five key Fundamentals commitments that assist you to “go the extra mile”.
Clarenville Inn – June 22nd
Bay Arena, Bay Roberts – June 30th
HNL Member: $60.00 + HST per person
Non-Member: $85.00 + HST per person
Hospitality NL’s Training Coordinator, Allie Bourden, has all the information you need! Contact her to register or set up a workshop in your community! Allie can be reached at email@example.com or 1-800-563-0700 ext 234.
Cancellation Policy: Should it be required, cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to the workshop start time in order to guarantee a refund or training credit.