May 2018 – May 2019
Are you passionate about tourism in Newfoundland and Labrador?
We are too!
Hospitality NL is looking for an energetic, motivated, and talented individual to take on the role of Program Coordinator. This position comes with responsibility for organizing and coordinating projects that focus on tourism workforce and industry development throughout Newfoundland and Labrador. A significant component of the position is the ability to develop positive relationships with operators and learners as well as manage resources and supports that assist in advancing their skills, knowledge and development goals. The Program Coordinator will have the exciting opportunity to travel all over Newfoundland and Labrador conducting engagement sessions and awareness presentations as well as building interest in available training and development opportunities. What an exciting way to see the best of Newfoundland and Labrador’s tourism industry!
See if you match our requirements as listed below and if so, please submit your resume to the contact information provided.
Applicants for this position should have:
- a university degree in Tourism, Business or Education; however, an equivalent combination of tourism and travel experience and training will be considered; prior experience working in front line positions in tourism and hospitality are an asset
- excellent facilitation and presentation skills as well as experience in curriculum and training development for adult learners
- excellent organizational, time management, interpersonal and communication skills an understanding of workforce development and business support
- previous experience and knowledge of marketing and social media
- proficiency in computer programs especially in database management and administration
- the ability to work flexible hours
- the ability to travel in the province and a valid driver’s licence
- the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Please send resumes to:
Chief Operating Officer
Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador
Deadline for applications: April 27, 2018
Thank you in advance for your application
Only applicants receiving an interview will be contacted