Regional Trainer(s) – Eligibility List
Hospitality NL is seeking Expressions of Interest from individuals for a Regional Trainer(s) – Eligibility List for training programs offered by the association. Regional Trainer(s) will work with Hospitality NL on a contractual as needed basis.
- Delivers training with a Customer Service focus
- Facilitates group learning activities
- Completes documentation and reports as requested by the project manager
- Collaborates with project team to review program milestones, goals and outcomes
- Laisses with project coordinators regarding training delivery and logistics
- Experience developing and/or delivering adult training and learning activities
- Experience in the tourism industry would an asset
- A strong customer service attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven superior facilitation skills with groups
- Able to create/write reports, business correspondence and presentations
- Willing to travel and work throughout and the province
- Able to work independently from home and utilize their own laptop computer for training delivery
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Powerpoint
A vehicle and valid NL Driver’s license required.
Salary: Trainers will be contracted at a daily rate.
Please upload a cover letter and resume outlining experience and expected daily rate for professional fees below.
Deadline for Submission: April 29, 2022
Thank you in advance for your Expression of Interest