Tourism Excellence Awards
Nominations for Tourism Excellence Awards are now open!!
Every year, the Tourism Excellence Awards honour Newfoundland and Labrador’s exceptional tourism industry operators who demonstrate passion, innovation, dedication and ingenuity in their tourism endeavours. To read about last year’s award winners, please click here.
General nomination guidelines are as follows:
- Only complete nomination forms will be accepted.
- Nominations must adhere to the word limit and supporting documentation guidelines.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Only the award recipients will be recognized.
The Awards Committee, comprised of tourism industry representatives, will provide recommendations to Hospitality NL on recipients of the following awards: H. Clayton Sparkes Accommodator Award of Excellence, Tourism Champion Award, CBDC Tourism Business Award of Excellence, Tourism Innovator Award, Tourism Corporate Partner Award, Cultural Tourism Award and Sustainable Tourism Award. If you are interested in sitting on the 2020 Tourism Excellence Awards Selection Committee, please contact Shanelle Clowe at email@example.com or 1-800-563-0700 ext. 231. View committee requirements.
All decisions rendered by Hospitality NL are final.
* Please note that some awards have additional guidelines/requirements that are listed as part of the award descriptions.
- Bed & Breakfast Award of Excellence
- Tourism Achievement Award
- Cruise Vision Award