Tourism Excellence Awards
Now accepting nominations for the 2019 Tourism Excellence Awards! Please click below to access award information and the nomination forms. Deadline for submissions EXTENDED to Friday, December 7, 2018.
Every year, the Tourism Excellence Awards honour Newfoundland and Labrador’s exceptional tourism industry operators who demonstrate passion, innovation, dedication and ingenuity in their tourism endeavours. To read about last year’s award winners, please click here. A full list of previous award winners can be downloaded here.
General nomination guidelines are as follows:
- Only complete nomination forms will be accepted.
- Nominations must adhere to the word limit and supporting documentation guidelines.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Only the award recipients will be recognized.
The Awards Committee, comprised of tourism industry representatives, will provide recommendations to Hospitality NL on recipients of the following awards: H. Clayton Sparkes Accommodator Award of Excellence, Tourism Champion Award, CBDC Tourism Business Award of Excellence, Tourism Innovator Award, Tourism Corporate Partner Award, Cultural Tourism Award and Sustainable Tourism Award.
All decisions rendered by Hospitality NL are final.
* Please note that some awards have additional guidelines/requirements that are listed as part of the award descriptions.