DDP Final Reports
Final Destination Development reports for each region of the province will be available here as they are released. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-563-0700.
The final report for the Eastern region was released in October 2014.
- An overview of the follow-up process of prioritizing recommendations from the Final Report
- Tourism Destination Visitor Appeal Assessment Eastern Region Final Report
The final report for Labrador was released in January 2015.
- Tourism Destination Visitor Appeal Assessment Labrador Final Report
- Nunatsiavut’s Tourism Strategy 2014-2020
The final report for the Western region was released in July 2015.
The final report for the Central region was released in January 2016.
- Tourism Destination Visitor Appeal Assessment Central Region Final Report
- Central Destination Development Implementation Overview
North East Avalon
The final report for the North East Avalon region was released in October 2016.
- 1 May 02, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – St. John’smore...
- 2 May 08, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-St. John’smore...
- 3 May 10, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Grand Falls-Windsormore...
- 4 May 11, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Corner Brookmore...
- 5 May 23, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Grand Falls Windsormore...
- 6 May 24, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Trinitymore...
- 7 May 26, 2017 Tourism Town Hallmore...
emerit has been developed by the Canadian Tourism Human Resource Council (CTHRC) in collaboration with tourism industry professionals. It has become synonymous with excellence, credibility, and professionalism in the Canadian tourism sector. For more information go to www.emerit.ca.
The Discover Tourism career awareness program was developed to communicate employment and career opportunities in the tourism sector to a range of target audiences including Youth, New Canadians, Persons with Disabilities, Pre and Post Retirees.
The Canadian Academy of Travel & Tourism (CATT) focuses on building partnerships between education and industry in order to foster the next generation of Canadian travel & tourism leaders.