Employers and employees roles in the service of liquor can be risky. They should be prepared to make informed choices when they sell, serve, or offer these products, while continuing to provide a positive environment for their patrons, and a professional image of the Tourism industry.
This new expanded online learning program offers the learner a complete package of information from the responsible service of alcohol to the safety of guests in liquor establishments.
The program covers:
1. What is Responsible Drinking?
2. Identifying and Responding to Liquor Issues
3. Minors and Identification
4. Your Role, Responsibilities and Liability
5. Ensuring Safety Against Sexual Harassment & Sexual Assault
6. Safety and Security
7. Fire Safety and Emergency Preparedness