The Atlantic Lottery Responsible Gambling training program provides retailers with tools and strategies to support players in making informed decisions about their play as well as providing information on how to access community resources if needed. Please note that every video lottery location is required to complete the training on a bi-annual basis. Although it isn’t mandatory for all staff members to complete the program, it is strongly recommended to equip retailers to help promote informed player choice.
By completing the training you are doing your part in providing safe and regulated lottery to Atlantic Canadians.
To register for the first time, follow the steps below:
- Go to rgtraining.alc.ca to access the program.
- Enter your Retailer ID in the Retailer Number field and then click ‘OK’.
- Click ‘OK’ in the green bar area to validate that this is a valid retailer number.
- Enter your information on the profile screen and then click Continue.
- Click Video Lottery Training on the homepage and you are ready to get started!
If you wish to return to the program later, just enter your chosen username and password in the Login area of the homepage.
If you require assistance during the training process, please contact:
Atlantic Lottery’s Customer Care Centre