Looking to make extra income in Tourism & Hospitality??
Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador is a non-profit association and the voice of the provincial tourism industry. As a new initiative, we are endeavoring to assist Tourism Businesses by creating a listing of short-term and gig workers available throughout the province. The tool is designed to help tourism businesses identify potential employees for casual, part-time, or call-in work opportunities.
How does it work?
We are supporting Tourism businesses and organizations who are looking to hire and build their workforce. This platform was created to connect employers with potential casual, part-time, or call-in gig workers.
Gig workers can utilize this opportunity to find extra work on a call-in/as-needed basis by submitting their name and contact information which will be shared with employers who require your skill sets.
What’s in it for you?
- Specify your skills, location, and schedule according to your requirements.
- Apply for casual, temporary, or part-time jobs.
- We also promote jobs on our Job Board
- Negotiate your own terms DIRECTLY with the employers.
- Work at your convenience with no long-term commitments.
- Explore different career options and grow your skills
Get the Job Done!
- Add yourself to a list of available job seekers.
- We target professional freelancers, university students, stay-at-home parents, and retired or semi-retired talent.