Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador’s annual report is an important indicator of the state of the organization, as well as the tourism industry overall. Each year we compile and report on the developments and events that impacted and shaped both our members and the province for the past year. If you have any questions regarding our annual report, please feel free to contact Melissa Ennis, our Manager of Policy & Communications.
- 2016 Annual Report PDF
- 2015 Annual Report PDF
- 2014 Annual Report PDF
- 2013 Annual Report PDF
- 2012 Annual Report PDF
- 2011 Annual Report PDF
- 2010 Annual Report PDF
- 2009 Annual Report PDF
- 2008 Annual Report PDF
- 2007 Annual Report PDF
- 2006 Annual Report PDF
- 2005 Annual Report PDF
- 2004 Annual Report PDF
- 2003 Annual Report PDF
- 2002 Annual Report PDF Part 2
- 2002 Annual Report PDF Part 1
- 1 May 02, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – St. John’smore...
- 2 May 08, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-St. John’smore...
- 3 May 10, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Grand Falls-Windsormore...
- 4 May 11, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Corner Brookmore...
- 5 May 23, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Grand Falls Windsormore...
- 6 May 24, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Trinitymore...
- 7 May 26, 2017 Tourism Town Hallmore...
emerit has been developed by the Canadian Tourism Human Resource Council (CTHRC) in collaboration with tourism industry professionals. It has become synonymous with excellence, credibility, and professionalism in the Canadian tourism sector. For more information go to www.emerit.ca.
The Discover Tourism career awareness program was developed to communicate employment and career opportunities in the tourism sector to a range of target audiences including Youth, New Canadians, Persons with Disabilities, Pre and Post Retirees.
The Canadian Academy of Travel & Tourism (CATT) focuses on building partnerships between education and industry in order to foster the next generation of Canadian travel & tourism leaders.