Register today and learn the skills and techniques required to provide exceptional customer service! By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of excellent customer service skills.
- Describe the communication process, and the skills required to make your communication effective.
- Demonstrate how to listen to your customers in a way that shows that you care about them and their needs.
- Describe the value of tourism to your community.
- Explain the five key Fundamentals commitments that assist you to “go the extra mile”.
Grand Falls-Windsor – May 23, 2017
Trinity – May 24, 2017
HNL Member: $60.00 + HST per person
Non-Member: $85.00 + HST per person
For more information or to book a workshop, contact Allie Bourden.
Cancellation Policy: Should it be required, cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to the workshop start time in order to guarantee a refund or training credit.