Are You PASSIONATE about enhancing the professionalism and quality of the tourism and hospitality industry in Newfoundland and Labrador?
We are too!
Duties: This position is responsible for training, relationship development, partnership development and account management as it relates to all Hospitality NL’s skills, knowledge, and workforce development programming. The coordinator is required to travel and conduct training sessions and awareness presentations throughout the province and encourage tourism organizations to participate in skills, knowledge and workforce development.
Qualifications: Applicants for this position should have:
- a university degree or college diploma in Tourism, Business or Adult Education; however, an equivalent combination of experience and training will be considered;
- experience in curriculum and training development for adult learners;
- excellent training and presentation skills;
- prior experience working in the tourism/hospitality industry would be an asset;
- excellent writing and oral communication skills;
- previous marketing and sales experience;
- an understanding of customer service and business support;
- proficiency in computer programs especially in database management and administration;
- excellent organizational and time management skills;
- the ability to work flexible hours;
- the ability to travel in the province and a valid driver’s licence;
- the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Please send resumes to:
Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador
71 Goldstone Street (Suite 102)
St. John’s, NL A1B 5C3
Deadline for applications: November 1, 2019
Thank you in advance for your application
Only applicants receiving an interview will be contacted