7 Strategic Directions
To deliver on the ambitious target that the Newfoundland and Labrador tourism industry has set for itself, seven strategic directions will guide the way.
Strategic Direction #1
Private Public Leadership – A Partnership for Tourism Growth & Developmentread more
Strategic Direction #2
Sustainable Transport Network – A Transportation Strategy to Grow Our Industryread more
Strategic Direction #3
Market Intelligence & Research Strategy – A Framework for Accessible & Timely Researchread more
Strategic Direction #4
Experience Development – Delivering Strategic & Sustainable Traveller Experiencesread more
Strategic Direction #5
Tourism Technology – Strengthening Our Information & Communications Technologyread more
Strategic Direction #6
Marketing Our Brand – Leveraging the Success of Our Creative Marketing Campaignread more
Strategic Direction #7
Developing Our Workforce – Growing Our People for a Dynamic Industryread more
- 1 May 02, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – St. John’smore...
- 2 May 08, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-St. John’smore...
- 3 May 10, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Grand Falls-Windsormore...
- 4 May 11, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Corner Brookmore...
- 5 May 23, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Grand Falls Windsormore...
- 6 May 24, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Trinitymore...
- 7 May 26, 2017 Tourism Town Hallmore...
emerit has been developed by the Canadian Tourism Human Resource Council (CTHRC) in collaboration with tourism industry professionals. It has become synonymous with excellence, credibility, and professionalism in the Canadian tourism sector. For more information go to www.emerit.ca.
The Discover Tourism career awareness program was developed to communicate employment and career opportunities in the tourism sector to a range of target audiences including Youth, New Canadians, Persons with Disabilities, Pre and Post Retirees.
The Canadian Academy of Travel & Tourism (CATT) focuses on building partnerships between education and industry in order to foster the next generation of Canadian travel & tourism leaders.