Unique in its focus, the Tourism Times newsletter is your source for information on the provincial tourism industry and our members. It is your connection to what is happening throughout the industry, as well as your platform to inform others about your business and its accomplishments.
Check out current and past issues of Tourism Times below.
The News Source of the Provincial Tourism Industry
Tourism Times is Hospitality NL’s quarterly newsletter for and about the tourism industry in Newfoundland and Labrador. It is the only publication of its kind, specifically focused on providing an overview of the tourism environment of the province, as well as helpful articles and practical information for tourism organizations. The newsletter has a direct circulation of 2400, reaching tourism stakeholders from every corner of the province and Hospitality NL partners throughout Canada, as well as an infinite and diverse audience of online followers via Issuu.
Tourism Times keeps our members and other stakeholders up-to-date on the latest happenings in tourism and regularly features submissions from our partners and industry stakeholders for publication in the newsletter.
If you would like to submit an article to the Tourism Times or have any comments/suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, Tourism Times offers a valuable advertising opportunity for tourism suppliers, partners and tourism services or attractions to promote new or enhanced products, services and experiences. For further information on advertising rates for Tourism Times, please see our 2016 Tourism Times Advertising Options.
- Tourism Times – Winter 2017
- Tourism Times – Fall 2016
- Tourism Times – Summer 2016
- Tourism Times – Spring 2016
- Tourism Times – Winter 2016
- Tourism Times – Fall 2015
- Tourism Times – Summer 2015
- Tourism Times – Spring 2015
- Tourism Times – Winter 2015
- Tourism Times – Fall 2014
- Tourism Times – Summer 2014
- Tourism Times – Spring 2014
- Tourism Times – Winter 2014
- Tourism Times – Fall 2013
- Tourism Times – Summer 2013
- Tourism Times – Spring 2013
- Tourism Times – Winter 2013
- Tourism Times – Fall 2012
- Tourism Times – Summer 2012
- Tourism Times – Spring 2012
- Tourism Times – Winter 2012
- Tourism Times – Fall 2011
- Tourism Times – Summer 2011
- Tourism Times – Spring 2011
- 1 May 02, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – St. John’smore...
- 2 May 08, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-St. John’smore...
- 3 May 10, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Grand Falls-Windsormore...
- 4 May 11, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Corner Brookmore...
- 5 May 23, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Grand Falls Windsormore...
- 6 May 24, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Trinitymore...
- 7 May 26, 2017 Tourism Town Hallmore...
emerit has been developed by the Canadian Tourism Human Resource Council (CTHRC) in collaboration with tourism industry professionals. It has become synonymous with excellence, credibility, and professionalism in the Canadian tourism sector. For more information go to www.emerit.ca.
The Discover Tourism career awareness program was developed to communicate employment and career opportunities in the tourism sector to a range of target audiences including Youth, New Canadians, Persons with Disabilities, Pre and Post Retirees.
The Canadian Academy of Travel & Tourism (CATT) focuses on building partnerships between education and industry in order to foster the next generation of Canadian travel & tourism leaders.