There are several resources available to help you become TAP compliant. Below, you can view webinars and documents about various topics relating to TAP as well as a list of Frequently Asked Questions about TAP.
4. Document – About the Tourism Assurance Plan
Webinar – Are you TAP Compliant?
January 15th, 2014
Webinar – Liability Insurance. Why have it and how much do you need?
January 29th, 2014
Webinar: Credit/Debit Card Options for Seasonal Operators
February 5th, 2014
Webinar: Creating an online presence using websites and Facebook
March 12th, 2014
Webinar: How to edit your Business Listing – NewfoundlandLabrador.com
May 9th, 2014
- 1 May 02, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – St. John’smore...
- 2 May 08, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-St. John’smore...
- 3 May 10, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Grand Falls-Windsormore...
- 4 May 11, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Corner Brookmore...
- 5 May 23, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Grand Falls Windsormore...
- 6 May 24, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Trinitymore...
- 7 May 26, 2017 Tourism Town Hallmore...
emerit has been developed by the Canadian Tourism Human Resource Council (CTHRC) in collaboration with tourism industry professionals. It has become synonymous with excellence, credibility, and professionalism in the Canadian tourism sector. For more information go to www.emerit.ca.
The Discover Tourism career awareness program was developed to communicate employment and career opportunities in the tourism sector to a range of target audiences including Youth, New Canadians, Persons with Disabilities, Pre and Post Retirees.
The Canadian Academy of Travel & Tourism (CATT) focuses on building partnerships between education and industry in order to foster the next generation of Canadian travel & tourism leaders.