Hospitality NL is committed to connecting you with the resources you need to be successful.
A large number of funding and assistance programs are available for businesses within the tourism industry. Hospitality NL is proud to partner with these organizations to help our members and the industry itself.
Check out the following department and organizations that offer funding assistance for tourism businesses.
- Example: Market Readiness Program
- Example: Business Investment Fund
- Example: Student Summer Employment Wage Subsidy Program
- Example: Business Development Program
- 1 Apr 05, 2017 Webinar – More Than a Name: An Introduction to...more...
- 2 Apr 12, 2017 Webinar – Free Web Tools to Help Your Business...more...
- 3 Apr 19, 2017 Webinar – Email Marketing: Boost Your Response...more...
emerit has been developed by the Canadian Tourism Human Resource Council (CTHRC) in collaboration with tourism industry professionals. It has become synonymous with excellence, credibility, and professionalism in the Canadian tourism sector. For more information go to www.emerit.ca.
The Discover Tourism career awareness program was developed to communicate employment and career opportunities in the tourism sector to a range of target audiences including Youth, New Canadians, Persons with Disabilities, Pre and Post Retirees.
The Canadian Academy of Travel & Tourism (CATT) focuses on building partnerships between education and industry in order to foster the next generation of Canadian travel & tourism leaders.