Employment Opportunity – Operations Coordinator
April 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018
Duties: The Operations Coordinator reports to the CEO, with additional direction and oversight provided by the Management Team. The coordinator will assist Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of the associations’ operational activities. The position will require skills that blend together project coordination, maintenance and repairs, office administration and customer service.
Qualifications: Applicants for this position should have
• a college diploma/university degree in tourism, business or office administration; however, an equivalent combination of experience and training will be considered;
• a minimum 1-3 years of operations experience in a non-profit association would be preferred;
• the capacity to prioritize tasks independently, accurately complete work under tight deadlines, and provide timely and accurate responses to requests;
• exceptional time and project management skills;
• excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite required; WordPress, and Adobe Creative Suite would be an asset;
• strong verbal and written communication skills, proven administrative support and organizational skills, as well as problem-solving and analytical skills;
• the ability to work flexible hours;
• a valid driver’s licence and ability to travel in the province;
• the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment;
• prior experience working in the tourism/hospitality industry would be an asset;
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Please send resumes to:
Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador
71 Goldstone Street (Suite 102)
St. John’s, NL A1B 5C3
Deadline for applications: March 17, 2017
Thank you in advance for your application
Only applicants receiving an interview will be contacted
- 1 Jan 11, 2018 Premier Ball to speak at upcoming Conferencemore...
- 2 Jan 04, 2018 Getting the most out of your membership in 2018more...
- 3 Jan 04, 2018 Webinar – Tourism Assurance Plan (TAP) Refreshermore...
- 4 Jan 04, 2018 Save the Date – Inclusive Tourism Job Fairmore...
- 5 Dec 11, 2017 Hospitality NL keynote to discuss adaptability and...more...
- 6 Nov 17, 2017 Hospitality NL leads innovative training research project...more...
- 7 Nov 08, 2017 Recognizing Disabilities Mentoring Daymore...
- 8 Sep 26, 2017 Hospitality NL announces 2017 recipients of Silver...more...
- 9 Sep 18, 2017 Hospitality NL highlights tourism priorities and significant...more...
- 10 Sep 18, 2017 Upcoming Tourism Technology Webinarsmore...