Employment Opportunity – Operations Coordinator
April 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018
Duties: The Operations Coordinator reports to the CEO, with additional direction and oversight provided by the Management Team. The coordinator will assist Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of the associations’ operational activities. The position will require skills that blend together project coordination, maintenance and repairs, office administration and customer service.
Qualifications: Applicants for this position should have
• a college diploma/university degree in tourism, business or office administration; however, an equivalent combination of experience and training will be considered;
• a minimum 1-3 years of operations experience in a non-profit association would be preferred;
• the capacity to prioritize tasks independently, accurately complete work under tight deadlines, and provide timely and accurate responses to requests;
• exceptional time and project management skills;
• excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite required; WordPress, and Adobe Creative Suite would be an asset;
• strong verbal and written communication skills, proven administrative support and organizational skills, as well as problem-solving and analytical skills;
• the ability to work flexible hours;
• a valid driver’s licence and ability to travel in the province;
• the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment;
• prior experience working in the tourism/hospitality industry would be an asset;
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Please send resumes to:
Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador
71 Goldstone Street (Suite 102)
St. John’s, NL A1B 5C3
Deadline for applications: March 17, 2017
Thank you in advance for your application
Only applicants receiving an interview will be contacted
- 1 Jul 13, 2017 Join us in Newfoundland and Labrador in 2019 for Atlantic...more...
- 2 Jun 20, 2017 Hospitality NL continues to lead efforts to understand...more...
- 3 Jun 15, 2017 Member Benefit Spotlight – Steers Distributionmore...
- 4 Jun 15, 2017 WorldHost Customer Service training in Clarenville...more...
- 5 Jun 15, 2017 Tourism Technology Resource Librarymore...
- 6 Jun 15, 2017 Canadian Tourism Employment Snapshot – Maymore...
- 7 Jun 15, 2017 emerit® Hotel General Manager certificationmore...
- 8 Jun 15, 2017 Funding Available – Workplace & Community Accessibilitymore...
- 9 Jun 15, 2017 Newfoundland Power Business Energy Forum – Clarenvillemore...
- 10 May 29, 2017 Hospitality NL accepting applications for NL Tourism...more...
- 1 Jul 31, 2017 WorldHost – St. John’s: Open Call for Registrationsmore...