Hospitality NL’s Valued Added Membership Structure
Hospitality NL’s mission is to ensure our members are receiving the most value possible from membership.
Hospitality NL feels it is important that all members be represented appropriately to reflect their contribution to the tourism industry. As such, we offer a value added membership option by providing the opportunity to register secondary businesses under parent member organizations.
Offering industry members the ability to register all entities of their business operations will provide a better reflection of the makeup of our members and provide the promotional value our members deserve.
Many hotel members also operate restaurants, lounges and gift shops within their hotel. Hospitality NL’s value-added membership option allows the hotel to register as the parent member and the restaurant, lounge and gift shop to register as secondary businesses under the parent member.
Benefits of Hospitality NL’s Value-Added Membership Structure
• All secondary businesses will be listed on hnl.ca under their appropriate sectors. So for example, instead of a hotel only being represented in the Accommodations sector, the secondary business, a restaurant, can be listed in Hospitality NL’s membership directory under the Food & Beverage sector.
• All secondary businesses listed in Hospitality NL’s membership directory will show the connection to the primary member business.
• Secondary businesses listed in Hospitality NL’s membership directory will have the ability to use technology to help travellers find the business.
*Please note, only the parent member business and primary contact will have voting privileges associated with membership.
Add value to your membership now!
In addition to the regular annual membership fee charged to the parent business, a $50.00 charge will be implemented for the registration of each secondary business, up to a maximum of three.
Hospitality NL’s membership services team is available to answer questions about how members can maximize on this opportunity.
For more information, please contact Hospitality NL’s Membership Coordinator, Susie Greene.
- 1 May 02, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – St. John’smore...
- 2 May 08, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-St. John’smore...
- 3 May 10, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Grand Falls-Windsormore...
- 4 May 11, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Corner Brookmore...
- 5 May 23, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Grand Falls Windsormore...
- 6 May 24, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Trinitymore...
- 7 May 26, 2017 Tourism Town Hallmore...
emerit has been developed by the Canadian Tourism Human Resource Council (CTHRC) in collaboration with tourism industry professionals. It has become synonymous with excellence, credibility, and professionalism in the Canadian tourism sector. For more information go to www.emerit.ca.
The Discover Tourism career awareness program was developed to communicate employment and career opportunities in the tourism sector to a range of target audiences including Youth, New Canadians, Persons with Disabilities, Pre and Post Retirees.
The Canadian Academy of Travel & Tourism (CATT) focuses on building partnerships between education and industry in order to foster the next generation of Canadian travel & tourism leaders.