WorldHost Fundamentals – Open Call for Workshop in Trinity
With the 2016 summer tourism season just around the corner, now is the time to ensure tourism employees are putting their best foot forward! WorldHost® Fundamentals is a one-day workshop that teaches front-line employees the skills and techniques required to provide exceptional customer service.
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service.
- Learn how to communicate more effectively and efficiently with customers.
- Learn how to demonstrate attentiveness to customer needs.
- Understand the social and economic contribution of a healthy tourism industry.
- Workshop runs from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (lunch is not provided) at Lester Garland House
- Hospitality NL Member Fee: $60.00 + HST per person
- Non-Member Fee: $85.00 + HST per person
To register for this workshop, or inquire about other available training opportunities, please contact Juanita Ford at 1-800-563-0700 ext. 226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation within 48 hours of the workshop is not permitted. Company or individual will be responsible for the full amount.
Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador is committed to providing operators with a variety of skills and knowledge development opportunities that are relevant, cost-effective and designed to keep tourism businesses on the leading edge of industry trends.