WorldHost Fundamentals – Marystown
WorldHost® Fundamentals is a one-day workshop that teaches front-line employees the skills and techniques required to provide exceptional customer service.
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service.
- Learn how to communicate more effectively and efficiently with customers.
- Learn how to demonstrate attentiveness to customer needs.
- Understand the social and economic contribution of a healthy tourism industry.
- Workshop runs from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (lunch is not provided)
- Hospitality NL Member Fee: $60.00 + HST per person
- Non-Member Fee: $85.00 + HST per person
To register for this workshop, or inquire about other available training opportunities, please contact Allie Bourden at 709-722-2000 ext. 234 or email@example.com
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation within 48 hours of the workshop is not permitted. Company or individual will be responsible for the full amount.
Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador is committed to providing operators with a variety of skills and knowledge development opportunities that are relevant, cost-effective and designed to keep tourism businesses on the leading edge of industry trends.
Please login or retrieve password/create account.
Retrieve Password/Create Account
You've been registered. Please login to the left.