Webinar Session – Tourism Establishment Act & Regulations and Innkeepers Act Consultation Session
HNL has been working with the Department of Tourism, Culture and Recreation to review the Tourism Establishment Act and Regulations and Innkeepers Act.
This Webinar session will provide those that could not make the in-person industry consultations sessions an opportunity to hear the presentation and submit feedback about potential changes to the Tourism Establishment Act and Regulations and Innkeepers Act.
The Webinar session will take place on Thursday, July 26 at 2pm.
All stakeholders of the tourism industry are invited to login in. Participation in the Webinar session is absolutely free but we do request that you register by completing the registration form below.
For more information or to submit feedback on the Tourism Establishment Act and Regulations and Innkeepers Act, please contact:
Manager, Policy and Communications
P: 709-722-2000, ext: 222
Please login or retrieve password/create account.
Retrieve Password/Create Account
You've been registered. Please login to the left.
- 1 May 02, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – St. John’smore...
- 2 May 08, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-St. John’smore...
- 3 May 10, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Grand Falls-Windsormore...
- 4 May 11, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Corner Brookmore...
- 5 May 23, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Grand Falls Windsormore...
- 6 May 24, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Trinitymore...
- 7 May 26, 2017 Tourism Town Hallmore...