Webinar – Developing an RFP for Website Development
Thinking about building a new website or refreshing your current one? With so many options for website development available, you want to ensure you choose the right web developer for your business. Join Dawn Binns and Kerry Anne MacDougall of Insight Brand & Marketing Studio as they walk you through the steps to write a Request for Proposals that will ensure you fully explore all options and find the right web developer for the job.
Presented by www.tourismtechnology.com in partnership with Paths to Profit, led by Hospitality Newfoundland & Labrador.
Be sure to register for this event by following these steps:
1. Log in at the bottom of this page with your username/password (or create a new account)
2. Complete all required fields.
3. Submit your registration.
4. Be sure to click the Add to Calendar button to download this event to your personal calendar.
11/17/2015 11:00 AM
11/17/2015 12:00 PM
Webinar-Developing an RFP for Web Development
Registration has closed for this event.
- 1 Apr 05, 2017 Webinar – More Than a Name: An Introduction to...more...
- 2 Apr 12, 2017 Webinar – Free Web Tools to Help Your Business...more...
- 3 Apr 19, 2017 Webinar – Email Marketing: Boost Your Response...more...