TT.com Webinar – Social Media 101 – Building The Foundation of a Social Media Strategy
Using Online Marketing and how to generate profit from it…
Too often businesses miss opportunities that exist in the digital world and tweet for the sake of tweeting. It’s time to make the most of what Social Media offers to tourism businesses.
To help the tourism industry in Atlantic Canada, Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador and The Department of Tourism, Culture and Recreation through their strategic partnership in TourismTechnology.com have worked to develop a series of six (6) Free Online Marketing Webinars.
These webinars will highlight sure-wins that will allow your business to start seeing measurable results while highlighting some great examples of local and national businesses using social media effectively.
1) Social Media 101 – Building The Foundation of a Social Media Strategy
Date: Monday, September 10, 2012
Time: 12:30 pm (NL)
Topics covered in this session:
- What is Social Media: A basic overview of what social media is and how it applies to the tourism industry.
- Social Media Approach: Setting the stage for success – Here we will set a framework that can be used by any tourism business looking to utilize social media and find success.
- Surprising Facts: Showcasing several facts about social media and how it’s leading the way for one of the biggest shifts in communication.
- Business Examples: Providing examples of businesses and initiatives around the world that have found success through social media.
- Story Selling: The concept of using your businesses story through social media to generate results and profits.