TT.com Webinar – Facebook 201 – Generating Revenue from Facebook
Using Online Marketing and how to generate profit from it…
Too often businesses miss opportunities that exist in the digital world and tweet for the sake of tweeting. It’s time to make the most of what Social Media offers to tourism businesses.
To help the tourism industry in Atlantic Canada, Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador and The Department of Tourism, Culture and Recreation through their strategic partnership in TourismTechnology.com have worked to develop a series of six (6) Free Online Marketing Webinars.
These webinars will highlight sure-wins that will allow your business to start seeing measurable results while highlighting some great examples of local and national businesses using social media effectively.
Facebook 201 – Generating Revenue from Facebook
Date: Monday, September 17, 2012
Time: 12:30 pm (NL)
Topics covered in this session:
- Developing an Engagement Strategy: Understanding the importance of having an engagement strategy between each your brand and the consumers.
- Call to Actions: Understanding how to make the sale through Facebook.
- Creating Smart Facebook Ads: Understanding how to manage a Facebook advertising campaign effectively to generate new fans overnight.
- Facebook Branding: Understanding the importance of Branding when using Facebook and making a well-branded platform for your business.
- Measuring ROI: How to track the consumer purchase cycle and better optimize your content sharing and initiatives to generate results.