TT.com Webinar – Facebook 101 – The Fundamentals
Using Online Marketing and how to generate profit from it…
Too often businesses miss opportunities that exist in the digital world and tweet for the sake of tweeting. It’s time to make the most of what Social Media offers to tourism businesses.
To help the tourism industry in Atlantic Canada, Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador and The Department of Tourism, Culture and Recreation through their strategic partnership in TourismTechnology.com have worked to develop a series of six (6) Free Online Marketing Webinars.
These webinars will highlight sure-wins that will allow your business to start seeing measurable results while highlighting some great examples of local and national businesses using social media effectively.
Facebook 101 – The Fundamentals
Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Time: 12:30 pm (NL)
Topics covered in this session:
- Pages, Profiles, Groups: Understanding the difference between each platform and what role each plays in the development of your businesses social media success.
- Page Management: Understanding the different and new opportunities that exist for page administrators.
- Community Management: Understanding how to manage your social network and grow your fan base effectively and efficiently on a daily basis.
- Measurement & Analytics: How to measure and optimize your efforts using insights.
- Hacking Timeline: Understanding and utilizing the various new features that have been presented through the launch of Facebook timeline and how they can help your business.
- Creating Smart Facebook Ads: Understanding how to manage a Facebook advertising campaign effectively to generate new fans overnight.