TT.com Webinar – Content Creation
Using Online Marketing and how to generate profit from it…
Too often businesses miss opportunities that exist in the digital world and tweet for the sake of tweeting. It’s time to make the most of what Social Media offers to tourism businesses.
To help the tourism industry in Atlantic Canada, Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador and The Department of Tourism, Culture and Recreation through their strategic partnership in TourismTechnology.com have worked to develop a series of six (6) Free Online Marketing Webinars.
These webinars will highlight sure-wins that will allow your business to start seeing measurable results while highlighting some great examples of local and national businesses using social media effectively.
Date: Monday, September 24, 2012
Time: 12:30 pm (NL)
Topics covered in this session:
- Content Creation 101: Understanding the purpose of storytelling and how content impacts your business beyond search traffic.
- Must Have Content: Understanding what consumers want from your website and what content are MUST-HAVES to find success in a digital world.
- What to Blog About: Understanding the Art & Science behind content creation. How to sell the story of your business through ongoing content creation.
- Blog Strategy: Tips & Tricks for sticky content and 10 types of posts you can write today to begin generating traffic and revenue for your business.
- Increasing Your Readers: Strategies for increasing the number of visits to your site and the number of users who return to your site after their first visit.