SuperHost Atlantic Customer Service Workshop – May 29, Comfort Inn Airport Hotel, St. John’s
SuperHost Atlantic is an internationally recognized, one-day Customer Service Training Workshop that will:
• Provide participants with an understanding of the importance of exceptional customer service skills and how to exhibit them.
• Teach participants how to improve communication and listening skills in order to maximize
customer relations and to improve their attentiveness to customer needs.
• Help participants recognize the social and economic impact that a healthy tourism industry has on individual communities and on Newfoundland and Labrador as a whole.
• Introduce participants to the five key SuperHost Atlantic commitments which ensure service professionalism in the tourism industry.
Fees (per person)
Members: $55.00 + HST
Non-members: $80.00 + HST
Please note: Cancellation within 48 hours of the workshop is not permitted. Company or individual will be responsible for the full amount.
For more information, contact Krista at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-563-0700 ext. 235.
Registration has closed for this event.
- 1 Apr 05, 2017 Webinar – More Than a Name: An Introduction to...more...
- 2 Apr 12, 2017 Webinar – Free Web Tools to Help Your Business...more...
- 3 Apr 19, 2017 Webinar – Email Marketing: Boost Your Response...more...