Spring & Summer Tourism Information Session
Building on the success of the Fall/Winter 2011 Tourism Information Session, and in the spirit of collaboration, we will again be hosting a Spring/Summer 2012 edition of this event.
This forum provides participants with an excellent opportunity to promote their businesses and learn
a little more about what others have on offer throughout the region – don’t miss out!
WHERE? Club 64 (Broadway)
WHEN? Thursday, May 10, 2012
COST? No Worries – We Got This!
Who Should Attend? (In short…YOU!)
- Tourism Operators
- Front Line Staff Employees
- Businesses Owners
- Anyone who would like to learn more about what the Corner Brook and surrounding region has to offer in Spring-Summer Tourism-related activities, products and services!
Wait! There’s More – Opportunities to…
- Display promotional materials (approx. 2 x 2 table top space)
- Provide a brief (under 5-minute) overview of your operation/business and the types of Products & Services available (informal/optional)
- Forward digital images to be displayed in a LCD Projection Slide Show
- Door Prize donations graciously accepted from participating operators
- Networking session to immediately follow with refreshments/snacks
$ Isn’t Required, But Registration Is…
To register or for more information please contact either:
Michelle Walsh, City of Corner Brook @ 637-1588 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Lamswood, HEDB @ 785-6390 or email@example.com
In Collaboration With: Humber Economic Development Board, City of Corner Brook, Downtown Business Association, Greater Corner Brook Board of Trade and the Western Destination Management Organization