Social Media Marketing Strategy Workshop – Grand Falls-Windsor
Social Media Marketing
and what it takes to make it work…
By now you’ve likely determined that social networks and online communities are an important component in your overall marketing strategy. Perhaps you’ve gone as far as engaging online and if so, chances are you’ve discovered that social media takes creativity, planning and consistent monitoring. Your online presence and Social Media are quickly becoming your most valuable marketing tools – but only if they are done right.
To help our industry, TourismTechnology.com has worked to develop a Social Media workshop program for tourism operators.
Between March 2011, and May 2011, we will be teaching tourism operators how to harness the power of online marketing and social media. If you have a tourism business, join us for a fun and very full day of Internet marketing know-how!
The topics covered in the one day workshop will include:
- How to develop “SMART” objectives
- Research your current online status
- Getting to know your online audience
- When, why, and how to outsource
- Measuring impact
- How to communicate effectively online
- Online credibility
- Creating a Social Media Schedule
- Tips to being efficient online
Location: Mount Peyton Hotel – Grand Falls-Windsor
Each workshop runs from 9:00am to 5:00pm and costs $100.00 + HST per participant. Refreshments and a full working lunch are included.
For more detailed information, please contact Craig Foley at email@example.com or 709-722-2000 ext 232 / 1-800-563-0700.
- 1 May 02, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – St. John’smore...
- 2 May 08, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-St. John’smore...
- 3 May 10, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Grand Falls-Windsormore...
- 4 May 11, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Corner Brookmore...
- 5 May 23, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Grand Falls Windsormore...
- 6 May 24, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Trinitymore...
- 7 May 26, 2017 Tourism Town Hallmore...