Social Media Marketing Strategy Webinar Series
By now you’ve likely determined that social networks and online communities are an important component in your overall marketing strategy. Perhaps you’ve gone as far as engaging online and if so, chances are you’ve discovered that social media takes creativity, planning and consistent monitoring. Your online presence and Social Media are quickly becoming your most valuable marketing tools – but only if they’re done right.
To help our industry TourismTechnology.com has worked with Kerry Anne MacDougall to develop a 4-part Social Media Webinar Series for tourism operators.
May 31, Jun 1, 7, & 8 we will be hosting a series of four progressing webinars teaching tourism operators how to harness the power of online marketing and social media. This is a continuation of the workshops hosted in Newfoundland and Labrador in late March and a great opportunity for operators who may have missed these great sessions. Listen to interview about Social Media Workshops in NL on CBC.
May 31 – Social Media – Marketing’s Big Shift
- The basics (an overview)
- The shift in Marketing
- Relationships online; A social media strategy
- Incorporating your brand into your online strategy -The underrated mission statement- why you need it
June 1 – Realistic Expectations
- Setting “SMART” objectives – why “Goals” won’t do
- Developing strategies and tactics to support your objectives
- Accountability – sharing the workload
- What you need to know about contests and promotions – Conducting research -Understanding your audience
June 7 – Creating Messages With Impact
- Message adaptation – why tools like “ping” can be dangerous
- Change it up
- The need for multimedia in tourism
- Establishing online credibility
- Creating schedules that work
June 8 – Outsourcing and Measuring
- When to outsource
- How to choose the right person
- Risk management plans
- Measuring your ROI (Return on Investment) -Tools to help you measure
The cost of this 4 webinar series is $60.00 plus taxes. (Online Registration required)
For more detailed information, please contact a local TourismTechnology.com coordinator:
In Newfoundland and Labrador, contact Craig Foley at (709) 722-2000 email@example.com
Each webinar runs from 10:00am to 11:30am (NL) and 9:30am to 11:00am (Atlantic).
- 1 May 02, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – St. John’smore...
- 2 May 08, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-St. John’smore...
- 3 May 10, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Grand Falls-Windsormore...
- 4 May 11, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Corner Brookmore...
- 5 May 23, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Grand Falls Windsormore...
- 6 May 24, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Trinitymore...
- 7 May 26, 2017 Tourism Town Hallmore...