Google Analytics: The Next Level Workshop
Are you ready to take your knowledge of Google Analytics to the next level? This one-day workshop hosted by Sheldon Payne of Newfound Marketing will provide you with an in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals to enhance your understanding of web analytics so you can find actionable insights to make smart marketing decisions. We will focus on helping you discover who your visitors are, how they are getting to your website, what content they are viewing, and whether website visitors are turning into customers. In addition, you will learn how Google Analytics can help you measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns. Learning outcomes include:
- Fundamentals of Google Analytics
- Understanding the Interface
- Interpreting Google Analytics reports
- Best practices for collecting and enhancing Google Analytics data, including how to set up and measure marketing campaigns
- How to use Google Analytics to track conversions (i.e. sales, lead generations, downloads, etc.) and make meaningful business decisions
Participants will work within their Google Analytics account in real time with guidance from the instructor and other resource people in the room, and are encouraged to bring a laptop, tablet or other mobile device to facilitate a hands-on learning approach.
|November 2, 2016 – The Capital Hotel – St. John’s|
|Hospitality NL member price (includes lunch) – $99 + HST||Non-member price (includes lunch) – $125 + HST||Sign in below to register!|
Sign in below to register, or to learn more, please contact Melissa Ennis at 1-800-563-0700 ext. 231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: Should it be required, cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to the workshop start time in order to guarantee a refund or training credit.
TourismTechnology.com is a strategic partnership that aims to enable tourism operators in Atlantic Canada to improve their competitiveness through the effective utilization of online technology tools and resources. These training opportunities are supported by the Department of Business, Tourism, Culture and Rural Development (BTCRD) and Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) through the TourismTechnology.com project.
Registration has closed for this event.
- 1 Apr 05, 2017 Webinar – More Than a Name: An Introduction to...more...
- 2 Apr 12, 2017 Webinar – Free Web Tools to Help Your Business...more...
- 3 Apr 19, 2017 Webinar – Email Marketing: Boost Your Response...more...