The Business Value of Facebook – Workshop – Grand Falls-Windsor
Do you want to elevate your digital marketing strategy by enhancing your social media presence? TourismTechnology.com, in partnership with Hospitality NL, is offering a full-day, intensive workshop for tourism operators focused on using and understanding Facebook for Business.
- Optimize your Facebook business page by updating business information, branding, etc.
- Learn best practices for content creation and Facebook management.
- Understand the Facebook Insights tool, including how to interpret and analyze results.
- Learn how to create and analyze a Facebook Ads campaign.
Participants will be given opportunities to work on their Facebook page/strategy in real time with guidance from the instructor and other resource people in the room, and are encouraged to bring a laptop, tablet or other mobile device to facilitate a hands-on learning approach.
May 11, 2016 – Mount Peyton Hotel, Grand Falls-Windsor
Pricing (includes lunch) – $125 + HST
with Hospitality NL member subsidy – $99 + HST
Sign in below to register!
These training opportunities are supported by the Department of Business, Tourism, Culture and Rural Development (BTCRD) and Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) through the TourismTechnology.com project.
Cancellation Policy: Should it be required, cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to the workshop start time in order to guarantee a refund or training credit.
TourismTechnology.com is a strategic partnership that aims to enable tourism operators in Atlantic Canada to improve their competitiveness through the effective utilization of online technology tools and resources.
For more information, please contact Melissa Ennis at 709-722-2000 ext. 231 or email@example.com.
Registration has closed for this event.
- 1 May 02, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – St. John’smore...
- 2 May 08, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-St. John’smore...
- 3 May 10, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Grand Falls-Windsormore...
- 4 May 11, 2017 Online Video Production Workshop-Corner Brookmore...
- 5 May 23, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Grand Falls Windsormore...
- 6 May 24, 2017 WorldHost Fundamentals – Trinitymore...
- 7 May 26, 2017 Tourism Town Hallmore...