1. What is the dress code for the Conference?
Daily Sessions – Business casual
FUN Night – Stay tuned for details about the Fun Night theme!
Awards Gala – Formal. Tuxedo optional.
2. What is included in the FUN Night?
The FUN Night is a casual night with events planned that give attendees the option of participation.
A theme often determines the activities of the evening. Participation is optional but having fun is not!
3. Where do I register for the Conference?
To register, please click here.
4. Where are the Conference meetings being held?
Please refer to the Conference Program for updates on session locations.
5. How do I know who the Conference Staff and Committee members are?
Conference Staff and Committee members will be indicated on their name badges. Do not hesitate to approach any of them with questions you may have throughout the event. To view a listing of all Staff and Committee members, click here.
6. I noticed there are two different prices – member and regular. How do I become a member?
Member prices apply to members of Hospitality NL only. If you would like to become a member of Hospitality NL, please contact Hospitality NL’s Membership Coordinator, Susie Greene for more information.
7. I will not have a vehicle during the Conference, is there public transportation?
Please refer to Conference Transportation for information on transportation providers.
8. I am sending my booth ahead of time, where do I send it?
Please refer to Trade Show Exhibitor Kit.
9. I would like to sponsor an event, who do I contact for details?
10. What Awards are presented at the Tourism Excellence Awards Gala?
Various awards in diverse categories are presented throughout the Conference. Click here for a complete listing of Tourism Excellence Awards, descriptions and criteria.
11. How do I nominate someone for an Tourism Excellence Award?
12. What happens at Hospitality NL’s AGM?
Hospitality NL’s AGM is closed to the public and open only to members of Hospitality NL. Hospitality NL’s election of officers and Hospitality NL business is conducted during the proceedings of the AGM. For more information on Hospitality NL’s AGM, please click here.
To become a member of Hospitality NL, please contact Susie Greene for more information.
13. What is the best hotel to stay at during the Conference?
For more information on Conference Accommodations, please click here.
14. What is included in a delegate registration?
A full delegate registration includes all sessions, trade show access, all luncheons and Tourism Excellence Awards Gala. For a complete list of registration options, please click here.
- 1 Jun 20, 2017 Hospitality NL continues to lead efforts to understand...more...
- 2 Jun 15, 2017 Member Benefit Spotlight – Steers Distributionmore...
- 3 Jun 15, 2017 WorldHost Customer Service training in Clarenville...more...
- 4 Jun 15, 2017 Tourism Technology Resource Librarymore...
- 5 Jun 15, 2017 Canadian Tourism Employment Snapshot – Maymore...
- 6 Jun 15, 2017 emerit® Hotel General Manager certificationmore...
- 7 Jun 15, 2017 Funding Available – Workplace & Community Accessibilitymore...
- 8 Jun 15, 2017 Newfoundland Power Business Energy Forum – Clarenvillemore...
- 9 May 29, 2017 Hospitality NL accepting applications for NL Tourism...more...
- 10 May 26, 2017 Hospitality NL Launches Tourism Week with Tourism Town...more...