1. What is the dress code for the Conference?
Daily Sessions – Business casual
FUN Night – Stay tuned for details about the Fun Night theme!
Awards Gala – Formal. Tuxedo optional.
2. What is included in the FUN Night?
The FUN Night is a casual night with events planned that give attendees the option of participation.
A theme often determines the activities of the evening. Participation is optional but having fun is not!
3. Where do I register for the Conference?
To register, please click here.
4. Where are the Conference meetings being held?
Please refer to the Conference Program for updates on session locations.
5. How do I know who the Conference Staff and Committee members are?
Conference Staff and Committee members will be indicated on their name badges. Do not hesitate to approach any of them with questions you may have throughout the event. To view a listing of all Staff and Committee members, click here.
6. I noticed there are two different prices – member and regular. How do I become a member?
Member prices apply to members of Hospitality NL only. If you would like to become a member of Hospitality NL, please contact Hospitality NL’s Membership Coordinator, Susie Greene for more information.
7. I will not have a vehicle during the Conference, is there public transportation?
Please refer to Conference Transportation for information on transportation providers.
8. I am sending my booth ahead of time, where do I send it?
Please refer to Trade Show Exhibitor Kit.
9. I would like to sponsor an event, who do I contact for details?
10. What Awards are presented at the Tourism Excellence Awards Gala?
Various awards in diverse categories are presented throughout the Conference. Click here for a complete listing of Tourism Excellence Awards, descriptions and criteria.
11. How do I nominate someone for an Tourism Excellence Award?
12. What happens at Hospitality NL’s AGM?
Hospitality NL’s AGM is closed to the public and open only to members of Hospitality NL. Hospitality NL’s election of officers and Hospitality NL business is conducted during the proceedings of the AGM. For more information on Hospitality NL’s AGM, please click here.
To become a member of Hospitality NL, please contact Susie Greene for more information.
13. What is the best hotel to stay at during the Conference?
For more information on Conference Accommodations, please click here.
14. What is included in a delegate registration?
A full delegate registration includes all sessions, trade show access, all luncheons and Tourism Excellence Awards Gala. For a complete list of registration options, please click here.
- 1 Mar 22, 2017 Destination: Dream Job! Hospitality Newfoundland and...more...
- 2 Mar 08, 2017 Tourism Job Fairmore...
- 3 Mar 06, 2017 Employment Opportunity – Operations Coordinatormore...
- 4 Feb 23, 2017 Tourism Industry Honours Champions at Tourism Excellence...more...
- 5 Feb 23, 2017 Final Day of Hospitality NL Annual Conference and Trade...more...
- 6 Feb 22, 2017 Hospitality NL Kicks Off Annual Conference in Gander...more...
- 7 Feb 21, 2017 Hospitality NL Opens Annual Conference and Trade Show...more...
- 8 Feb 10, 2017 Experience Development Best Practices Panel coming...more...
- 9 Feb 06, 2017 National priorities and aboriginal tourism development...more...
- 10 Jan 27, 2017 Hospitality NL concerned about further rate increase...more...